– Independently develop and extend solutions from technical specifications to the required standard
– Optimize the code
– Fix bugs
What we offer:
– An indefinite– term employment contract with a 40– hour week
– Health insurance after the probationary period
– Fully remote or office work (it is up to you)
– A Monday– to– Friday work schedule with flexible working hours
– A great starting salary
– Development opportunities in our international team
– A corporate culture based on innovation, value creation with short decision making processes
– Both remote or office coworkers benefit from a fully– equipped workspace with two or three screens.
– If you work at our office, you will also get free drinks, coffee, ice cream and and fresh fruit.
At Saal, we work every day to keep the memories of our customers printed on high– quality photo products, so that these precious moments will last for many years to come and be preserved over time. The values that best define us are integrity, excellence, efficiency, equal treatment and diversity/inclusion.
If you would like to work for a efficiency– driven company and you also share our values, we would love to receive your application.
Please check our Sustainability Page to find out more about our ESG commitments: https://www.saal– digital.eu/about– saal– digital/sustainability/
Informática y telecomunicaciones – Programación
Salario: 36.000€ – 50.000€ Bruto/año
Otros cursos y formación no reglada
Al menos 3 años
– 3+ years’ recent experience in full– stack or frontend development
– Experience in Redux library will be valued as well.
– Have excellent communication skills in English and great attention to detail.
– Able to use your initiative to problem– solve and learn new technologies.
– Willingness to take responsibility for delivery of a product from conception through to release
– Work collaboratively, but at the same time taking responsibility for your own work
– Show flexibility and adaptability in ways of working across the business