RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology– enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
Marketing Solutions practice was formed in 2016 to productize new offerings from RWS existing language and rich media content management and adaptation services. The mission for Marketing Solutions is to create broader solutions for existing and new clients – marrying RWS well established language skills and our geographic footprint with visual content management expertise to adapt, manage and activate global marketing communications.
About The Role:
Marketing Solutions is currently recruiting Spanish (Spain) Financial Advertising Creative Writers to work on a freelance basis.
- Native Spanish (Spain) speaker. Intimate knowledge of local culture and understanding of modern Spanish colloquialisms and tonal nuances
- Bachelor degree: Linguistic, Writing, Journalism or related field of study preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, notably Excel
- Ability to understand and implement complex creative briefs, persona guidelines, and nuanced writing styles
- Able to write to global audiences with particular focus on Millennial and Gen Z tone
- Experience working in a team of writers and creating homogenous, unified products
- Willingness to lead a team of other 2 Creative Writers (Desirable)
- Creative and/or technical writing experience (advertising/marketing content financial services brands)
- Familiarity working with international teams
- Experience with client– facing communications
- Voice over direction will be a plus
- Works well with an international team
- Able to meet strict deadlines and balance multiple projects
- Has excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills both within and among teams
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Able to work flexible hours when required
- Able to receive and offer feedback in a constructive manner. It’s easier said than done.
- Can comfortably attend conference calls and client meetings to discuss project and feedback when required
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to reply to all submissions. Kindly submit your CVs in English.
RWS Group PLC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any unsolicited resumes to any RWS employees. Any unsolicited resume received will be treated as the property of RWS and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such resume will be considered null and void.
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >