At Paradox, we are convinced that people do not want “just a job” anymore.
We are all craving to have an impact through our professional journey. Some want to start their own venture, some want to become an intrapreneur in their current organization, some others just want their day– to– day tasks to have more meaning.
🎯 PARADOX HAS ONE GOAL: TO EMPOWER PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS TO LIVE THEIR TRUE AMBITIONS.
But where do we start?
If you have an interest in personal development, you probably already know that:
- Making things happen is a real struggle when you don’t know what truly inspires you and how to get there ;
- Available resources are either boring 😴 or full of crazy unsubstantiated theories 🤪.
It needs to change, and we’re here to make it happen!
⭐️ OUR AMBITION IS TO MAKE SUCCESS THE ONLY POSSIBLE OUTCOME FOR OUR CLIENTS (WHATEVER SUCCESS MEANS FOR THEM), BY CRAFTING INNOVATIVE & CAPTIVATING BREAKTHROUGH EXPERIENCES.
In other words, we want to make personal growth as entertaining as watching Netflix.
How, you might be wondering?
- We travel the world and surround ourselves with top entrepreneurs (Richard Branson – Founder of Virgin, Marc Simoncini – Founder of Meeting, Fred Mazzella – Founder of BlablaCar), world athletes (Frederick Bousquet – World record in 50m free swimming, Frank Leboeuf – WorldCup Footballer), and artists (Gad Elmaleh – Comedian, Barry Osborne – Producer of Lord of the Rings and Matrix) ✊;
- We reverse engineer their strategies for achieving success and lean on the latest researches about neuroscience ⚙️;
- We deliver trainings & educational contents around Power Skills (critical thinking, productivity, leadership, public speaking, coaching, stress management, etc.), self– growth and performance, through a balanced set of e– learning programs, events and edutainment videos 💡.
From one well– known Founder to a team of +80 people today (and counting!), this approach has paid off and enabled us to exceed 2 million followers on social networks, and to have thousands of people attending our online events and training courses.
And here are the vessels we embarked on to complete our mission:
- Effective Coaching Institute
- Business Tribe
- David Laroche
🔥 TOGETHER, WE ARE DRIVEN BY ONE DREAM:
- Helping 100 000 people achieve their dream and display their pictures on what we call the “100 000 dreams wall” ;
- Giving our clients access to constant personal growth by reinventing their learning experience ;
- Have Will Smith and Richard Branson in our next documentary.
And that’s where you come in.
YOUR MISSION 🚀
🎯 Your main mission is to take charge of the french copy of Paradox’ different brands and blow up our conversion rates.
As part of the marketing team, you will produce sales pages, emails, landing pages, ads, high– converting and high– value scripts to bring Paradox’ brands’ funnels to life.
1 | Write memorable email sequences that sell
It’s a must. You’re not a web writer. Nor a blogger. You’re a salesperson, passionate about human relationships, who doesn’t whip out their phone… but their keyboard. To sell.
In order to achieve that, you will:
- Develop cutting– edge creative campaign strategies that align with market trends.
- Write captivating email sequences that sell, but not just that. You will also be responsible for writing sales pages, landing pages, sequences, ads, video scripts, voice– overs, ads… that sell and provide real added value to our customers. Whether they buy or not.
At Paradox, we like focus. You will be responsible for the copywriting and performance of your writing, on your product, from A to Z. That means that you have the ownership and the experience to handle an entire funnel, from start to end.
2 | Analyze meticulously your KPIs
To do so, you will:
- Set up a KPI tracking dashboard to monitor the performance of your writing.
- Adopt a scientific approach to copywriting (similar to Claude’s method): meticulously track and analyze your metrics, draw conclusions and adapt your writing as well as your team’s.
- Put your knowledge into practice by testing and experimenting with the techniques you learn from your readings.
3 | Immerge yourself in the audience’s mind
To be able to do that, you will:
- Analyze market trends, user and prospects behaviors.
- Choose market and trend analysis tools.
- Optimize avatars and define the tone to adopt with these different targets.
DO YOU RECOGNISE YOURSELF? 😍
If you dream of a life that feels more like an adventure with its twists & turns and challenges rather than a mapped out and stable life, then this job is for you.
- At least 2 years of experience as a full– time copywriter, in– house or freelance.
- Solid background in copywriting and online sales (portfolio of campaigns to support. It’s mandatory and it’ll be asked to you during the application process).
- You like challenges, learning, reading, taking risks, and trying new things. We are comfortable with failures as long as we learn from them and they allow us to refine our actions.
- Impeccable written French.
- Drive & Problem Solver: You are ambitious, work hard because you love it, take ownership and get things done.
- Analytical Mind: You can question yourself, identify and formulate issues quickly, and always try to support your analysis with data.
- Growth over Ego: You are eager to learn and receive difficult feedback to progress. You let others express themselves and seek to understand their points of view.
- Team Player: You like working in a team toward a common goal, sharing and winning together.
- Strong desire to create the Wow effect.
- Comfortable with ClickFunnels, Active Campaign, Google Suite, Notion…
- Excellent writer, with an appetite for design.
- Proactive and ingenious in your ability to find new systems, processes, and solutions to optimize a sales funnel.
- You are autonomous and know how to make yourself “responsible”.
- You know how to get teams to put all their potential at the service of our mission, how to set up processes that improve the team’s workflow, and, above all, how to communicate with our collaborators with kindness.
- French: native or bilingual.
- English: fluent. You can hold a conversation on specific details with English– speaking colleagues. Our chosen language for written communication is English. Currently, 10% of the team is English– speaking, a % which will continue to grow.
❌ THIS JOB MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU IF…
- You don’t like to be challenged and grow in your job
- You don’t usually try to improve the processes in place: if they are here, there is a reason
- You like to have very specific tasks assigned to you that won’t evolve in the course of a year
- You like to be told what to do or how to do something on a daily basis
- None of the following reflects your personal interests: personal development / coaching / professional growth / education / edtech / teaching / edutainment / impact startups
- You don’t like to take risks
- Your only driver is joining a full– remote company: yes, our company culture is cool, but we want people to care about our mission, products, and their job
❤️ JOIN US IF YOU CRAVE
Growth & Ambition 🚀
🏅 Being surrounded by top team who strive to perform whilst being in a good mood
🏋️♀️ No more bosses, but ongoing conversations to support your professional development
⚡️ Being part of an ambitious company with a lot of growth opportunities
Impact & Meaning 🔥
🦄 Playing a crucial role in the development of a company whose content and products are enjoyed by millions of people.
🤩 Waking up in the morning knowing you are making a difference: we receive messages every day from clients who have successfully lost weight, quit smoking, reach a milestone in their business, built better relationships, and made positive changes in their lives.
As Yannick, our community manager, says:
“To make a long story short, Paradox is a growth adventure on steroids, an adventure where you grow personally, whilst helping others do the same.”
But that’s not all, we believe that driven people deserve…
Freedom & Well Being 🗽☀️
😎 A company culture based on autonomy & accountability
🗽 Flexible working hours
🌎 A remote culture from day one with the freedom to work from wherever you want
🏤 Magnificent offices in Dubai, Paris and soon Lisbon: you’re at home worldwide
⌨️ Standing desks paid by the company, if you live far from our offices
💻 Macbook: to be the most efficient in your work
🏀 350€ per year paid by the company to take care of yourself (for your gym, or dance class or whatever make you feel great)
📚 150€ per year paid by the company to boost your knowledge (books, education): we are passionate about learning and want to support your growth)
🤝 1:1 coachings: a Paradox coach supporting you personally or professionally to live your best life
✈️ Annual team building: spoiler alert, our team building this year is in Cyprus!
📃 How to apply?
That job description resonated with you?
Click on “Apply for this position” and fill out a short questionnaire (7 to 8 minutes) to tell us more about yourself and send us your CV!
- 📃 A 6 to 8 minutes application survey.
- 💻 A 15– 30 minutes video call with Laura, our Talent Acquisition Specialist, to assess the fit between the position, the company, and your own career path.
- 💻 A video– call focused on your career with the Hiring manager, Quentin, to review your background & see how we can match your desires with our needs.
- 💻 A culture– fit video call with Timy to check in depth the alignment between you and our values and culture.
- 💼 Reference calls to get in– depth insights about how you work in different environments, make your onboarding easier, and give everybody on the team the insurance to be surrounded by A– Players.
- 🤗Welcome aboard!
About Our Recruitment Process
Our recruitment process is tailored to do our best to avoid that you or us realize that we’re not a perfect fit in two or six months. It might seem long, but every step serves a purpose and will allow us to get to know you better as much as it’ll help you understand more where you’ll be stepping in.
We also want you to have time to ask all of your questions regarding your job description, the long– term vision of your team and the company, our values, with the relevant interlocutor in front of you.
The steps mentioned above can be rearranged depending on yours and the interviewer’s availability.
A virtual coffee with members from your future team as well as a short video call with the CEO can be scheduled on request at the end of the process if you need additional insights in order to make the decision of joining Paradox.
How to nail your Paradox application?
✅ Tailor your CV & application to our specific job description and company. Attention to detail is important as an employee as it is as an applicant!
✅ Complete the different steps of the application process in a timely manner, to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity!
✅ Help us organize calls with your previous managers (or colleagues and/or clients depending on context and positions) at the end of the recruitment process.
✅ Prepare your interviews and the questions you will ask at each step, depending on who’s conducting it.
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >