Position: Experiential Designer
Location: Fully Remote
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Full– Time
Status: Full– Time
Our experiential design and production client is looking for an Experiential Designer to join their team.
The ideal candidate has experience with concept design, brand strategy, 2D drawings and 3D rendering for large and small scale events.
EXPERIENTIAL DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create 2D drawings and 3D renderings of experiential assets like POP displays, tradeshow collateral, exhibits, architecture and venue/event production that can be translated to real builds
- Ideate and execute designs for clients in a way that exceeds expectations and objectives and is in line with brand guidelines.
- Experience designing experiential assets such as POP displays, exhibits, tradeshow collateral, architecture and venue/event production
- Expertise in AutoCAD (or similar softwares), InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Extremely creative and able to translate creative vision into 2D illustrations and 3D renderings
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Medical, dental, vision
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Lyla.Weiss@jobalert.creativecircle.com