Position: Experiential Designer – Great Remote Freelance
Location: Fully Remote/Off– site
Starts: Within the Week
Duration: Through June
Agency is seeking an Experiential Designer for a remote freelance opportunity through June.
As Experiential Designer, you will be responsible for the creation of the assets required to transform creative ideas into tangible experiences through 2D and 3D elements, from conceptual and schematic to final build drawings and files.
Experiential Designer Duties:
- Concepting: Participate in initial brainstorms and ideation
- Design Development: Creative development through Inspiration Boards, Furniture and Dcor Selections, 2D Floorplans, and 3D Renderings
- Fabrication: Create technical drawings to execute custom design elements such as, but not limited to, activations and staging
- Interdepartmental Collaboration: Experiential Designer will work closely with the project lead to ensure designs are within budget, and with the graphic design team in order to develop graphics that are accurately integrated into the overarching event design
Experiential Designer Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Design, Scenic Design, Architecture, Interior Design Industrial Design or similar
- 3+ years experience, agency background a MUST!
- Excellent working knowledge of 2D/3D drafting, modeling and rendering programs such as CAD, Vectorworks, Cinema 4D, Rhino, Maya and/or V– ray
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in experiential event design and brand experience
- Must be able to work creatively within a budget
- Able to multi task and juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Able to think creatively about brand identity and translate into a live event design
- Passionate about events and experiences
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Shannon.Robinson@jobalert.creativecircle.com