Who We Are & What Do We Believe In?
Arcadia is a non– profit organization whose main objective it to share and spread high– quality content to people who are curious and willing to learn from all over the world. We focus on diverse subcategories, mainly in art, literature, history and philosophy. Our team of writers and editors are specialized in the area they write about, to assure the provided knowledge is backed– up by their academical, and even laboral, background.
Our international team of over 70 writers and 35 editors consistently share their knowledge through high– end essays, that we publish weekly on our website for the world to read and learn from. As previously mentioned, we cover a variety of topics in stand– alone articles, and through introductory series on broad subjects. Our main goal is sharing our wisdom beyond borders, and all this, at no charge.
Why Is This Position Remote / Online?
We believe that the internet is one of the greatest inventions that enables people all around the world to exceed physical boundaries and communicate. Arcadia relies on a team of members coming from more than 14 different nationalities. We welcome any ethnicity, gender, religion, as we believe this supports our global cultural background and makes us rich in diversity.
Arcadia, positions are remote/online due to the COVID19 pandemic, as well as to enable people all around the world to have the opportunity to join our team.
Who Are We Recruiting For This Position?
We, at Arcadia, are looking for people who are interested in being an editor. We will be hiring 5 people for our team in these qualifications :
• Weekly Reporter : Editor must submit weekly reports about their writers. • Quality Researcher: Editor must be verifying the quality of article to match with the Arcadia standards.
• Proofreader : Editor must read the article and fixed the grammatical errors that writers had made.
All Team Members Are Also Provided With Training For Their Positions
Soft Skills & Strong Skills
• Every editor is assigned a maximum of 7 writers, which equals to a maximum of 14 articles a week.
• Building strong relationships and trust with leaders and colleagues, offer editorial expertise and coaching on writers issues, assist leaders to gain a better understanding of writers needs and content aspirations.
• Gaining knowledge in warning your readers in the conditions of missing criteria. • Coordinating and arranging subsequent problems or crisis caused by article with editor in chief.
• Checking sources reality in visual scale only.
• Supporting others, including but not limited to, managing job postings, developing interview kits, drafting offer letters, posting job announcements internally as well as externally to LinkedIn and other job boards.
• Helping with the new ideas for editors team to improve theirselves with working across teams with other departments.
• Commitment to Arcadia’s mission to provide high– quality content to people who desire to learn the beauty of Art and support Arcadia’s motto to enable education for those who can not afford but is in seeks.
• Sensitivity to cultural, gender– based, religious, racial, national, and age differences. • Highest standards of integrity and discretion.
• Strict on joining regular department meetings and discipline on deadline projects.
What We Offer
• An online certificate with an international serial number after completing 6 months in Arcadia.
• Flexible working hours with project– based deadlines, which would enable you to choose the time to work (around 3– 4 hours per week).
• Training sessions from our valuable and well– experienced team members. • Being a part of our volunteer organization and the satisfaction of being a volunteer to do good to the world.
• A unique experience in the Human Resources field through incorporating Arcadia US into your existing stories
Arcadia is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.