Grow with us- Start your career at the IU International University of Applied Sciences!
Since its founding in 1998, IU International University of Applied Sciences has developed into the largest private university for online and dual study programs in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented Bachelor & Master programs in various fields of study. These English and German language programs are all accredited and state-approved. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and a constant focus on student satisfaction. Our ambitious goals and a constant growth rate of over 50% are only possible thanks to our great team of entrepreneurial thinking & acting employees.
Strengthen our team with immediate effect in full time at our location in Bad Reichenhall, or remote (Germany wide) as: Editor (m/f/d)
- Editing and proofreading of academic learning materials (course books, exams, workbooks) according to the in-house style guide
- Preparing graphics for the media design department and ensuring proper copyright permissions exist and/or obtained
- Project management of learning materials, including coordination with authors, content advisors, professors, etc.
- Ensuring all parties abide by deadlines and learning materials are published on time and at a high-quality standard
- Minimum C2 level language proficiency
- Have completed at least a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum one-year prior professional editorial/proofreading experience or academic degree/certification in a related field
- Proficiency with MS Office products
- Willingness to work with a variety of digital publishing tools
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent time management and planning skills, particularly over long-time horizons (6+ months)
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, and ever-evolving environment
- Interest in editing highly technical subjects
- Experience working in the publishing or higher education industry highly advantageous
- Experience with project management highly preferred
- Capacity to join us in the Bad Reichenhall office on a regular basis
- Familiarity with remote collaboration tools is a plus
What We Offer
- A versatile and responsible task in a collegial atmosphere at the pioneer of digital education
- A collegial and international working environment
- Diverse tasks with a high degree of autonomy
- Attractive career prospects in a rapidly expanding entrepreneurial environment
- Internal further education offers and development perspectives with great creative freedom for your ideas
- Possibility of a national and international job change within the group of companies
- Performance-related salary increases and employee discounts
- Flexible working hours
You are looking for a new challenge and you find the job offer attractive? If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application (incl. cover letter, résumé, and references) via Online Application Form. For any questions, please contact Dr. Cameron Werner: email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information please visit: www.iu.de or www.iubh-karriere.de