Job title: Editor – Full Time & Remote!
Location: Los Angeles
Contact name: Maria Alberto
Job Published: January 01, 1970
Our client, a top Entertainment Agency, is looking for an Editor to join their team. This will be full time/direct hire and you can live anywhere in the US.
They are looking for an Editor who thrives on dreaming up new ideas, is meticulous about their craft, and can consistently deliver exciting content celebrating film, series, and gaming IP. A fearless creator with a great understanding of social media marketing, who is always looking for new and exciting ways to engage audiences. A visual storyteller armed with a social– first POV, who has a strong ability to execute original integrated content in a fast– paced environment. Ready to join our team as a strong collaborator, who can work alongside copywriters, art directors, and motion designers to consistently deliver high– quality work.
- Bring compelling content ideas to life on screen with style
- Work in both a supervised and unsupervised capacity
- Take conceptual ideas from concept to finish in a variety of formats
- Contribute to new business pitches
- Edit socially optimized cut– downs of existing teasers, trailers, and TV Spots
- Continuously grow your social expertise —strategy, platforms, trends
- Collaborate with team members to ensure the creative vision is achieved
- Consistently bring ideas that amaze and inspire our clients and our team
- Be a creative leader offering
- Make beautiful things
- Consistently meet internal deadlines
- Follow internal policies and process Position Qualifications:
- 3+ years of professional experience in entertainment social media & advertising
- Conceptual thinker — must understand how to build entertaining social content
- Great short– form storyteller —utilizing best approaches for specific platforms
- Ability to balance velocity and quality— working efficiently to create beautiful work
- Superior problem– solving skills
- Attention to detail i.e., format, frame, timing, and composition
- High taste level
- Experience in working with motion graphics, and animation
- Expert Premiere Pro skills
- Some sound design, audio editing/cleanup abilities
Send your resume today!