WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They’re all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide (TKWW) is looking for a Freelance Editor for Spain: www.bodas.net
We are looking for a skilled and detail– oriented Editor who is comfortable writing and producing content that will perform across several marketing channels, with a particular emphasis on SEO. We’re looking for someone who will think strategically about how editorial content can drive conversions for our owned and operated e– commerce products as well as third– party partners. A strong work ethic, the ability to work efficiently, a passion for learning new skills and a positive attitude are all necessities.
- Pitch, write and produce SEO– driven articles every week for www.bodas.net
- Identify wedding and lifestyle trends and pitch relevant ideas that place www.bodas.net and the group, at the forefront of an evolving content landscape
- Conduct keyword research to track performance as well as identify new content opportunities.
- Analyze and track competitors, our users and marketers
- Stay current on weddings, lifestyle and media industries
- Conduct photo research
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi– task
- Excellent written skills. 1– 3 years professional experience writing for an online brand or digital publication. If you are an expert and have authority in lifestyle, weddings, influencers, fashion… we want you! You will sign the articles with your name so we need you to fall in love with www.bodas.net
- An understanding of SEO best practices and keyword targeting. Experience writing search– optimized copy is necessary.
- Strong commitment to hitting deadlines, accuracy and professionalism
- An understanding of how different media consumption channels impact and inform content output
- Experience working within a CMS (text / content management tools)
- Experience with Skimlinks, AWIN, Google Analytics, Semrush and/or other analytic tools
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or other photo editing platforms. Experience in creating video content for social media will be valued (Tik Tok, IG Reels…)
- Spanish native
At www.bodas.net, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join the team and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award– winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >