Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 44.6M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, HBX, our e– commerce and retail platform, and Hypemaker, our global agency.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
- Contribute regular editorial content to HYPEBEAST France, with a focus on relevant, timely, and impactful cultural news.
- Manage an editorial calendar, planning ahead and staying on schedule for breaking news and upcoming stories.
- Produce editorial features relevant to the French market, aligned with the HYPEBEAST editorial tone and values.
- Work with the Managing Editor for EMEA to drive increased website traffic that are in line with yearly KPIs.
- Align and work closely with the Global editorial and social teams to cross– post relevant content and drive synergy between channels.
- Build a line of communication with PRs, brands, and talent within the French market.
- Analyse story performance/development in order to maximize traffic to HYPEBEAST France, in line with yearly KPIs.
- Identify emerging subcultures and new communities that resonate with the HYPEBEAST France audience, in order to expand our audience reach and strategize growth.
- Work in close collaboration with our Sales team to manage and maintain advertiser relationships.
- Work closely with HYPEBEAST HQ in Hong Kong to ensure editorial alignment.
- 5+ years of publishing on websites, editorial content creation, and distribution with a brand or agency.
- Native French speaker with communicative command of English.
- Proficient in WordPress, with basic Photoshop knowledge.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail across teams and departments.
- Strong sense of initiative, a collaborative spirit and an ability to work independently.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for editorial content, with knowledge of HYPEBEAST content at a local and international level.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends if required.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide us with your cover letter, CV, writing samples, examples of video editing and/or photography skills and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Paris. Candidate must be eligible to work in France.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.