Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
- Work directly with a team of editors and writers to create content for large clients
- Review finished work for publishing
- Translate complex information and ideas into concise and error– free content
- Fully remote work
- Currently only considering candidates in Canada
- This is a contract work position to work Full– Time 40 hours/week
- 3+ years of experience writing and/or editing articles
- Strong capacity for both logical and creative thinking
- Excellent time management skills
- Native English speaker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail– oriented, and able to multi– task/prioritize
- Thrive in a fast– paced, dynamic environment
- Candidates must be able to work during US business hours
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
- Process As Needed – We view the process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes as we do products – through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Autonomy – We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
- Flexible Work Environment – Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
- Compensation – We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
- Vacation & Time Off – In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it.
- Benefits – We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.