Established in 2008, PETRONAS Lubricants International manufactures and markets a full range of high– quality automotive and industrial lubricants products in over 80 markets globally.
Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, PLI has over 30 marketing offices in 23 countries, managed through regional offices in Kuala Lumpur, Turin, Beijing, Belo Horizonte, Chicago and Durban.
Its state– of– the– art Global Research & Technology Center in Turin, Italy is home of innovative automotive engineering worldwide and the nucleus of its research and development initiatives around the world, anchored on a rich heritage in lubricants technology.
Currently ranked among the top 10, PLI is driving an aggressive business growth agenda to secure its position as a leading global lubricants company.
PLI works in tandem with Mercedes– AMG engineers to co– design the V6 hybrid Formula One engine and develops fuels, lubricants and functional fluids that power the Silver Arrows.
Coordinate and handle the relationship with Distributors; Provide sales support (e.g. lead generation, results analysis) and business support (e.g. point of contact, trade marketing guidance).
- Maintain and foster relationship with Distributors
- Link Distributors with the company (key point of contact)
- Develop yearly business plan jointly with each Distributors
- Manage channel profitability and performance
- Cooperate with BI unit to set Distributors’ targets
- Coordinate and handle the relationship with Distributors
- Support Sales Team for indirect channel
- Identify potential open market customers to be assigned to Distributors
- Support Distributors in major client activations
- Provide guidance for trade marketing (in accordance with marketing department)
- Monitor Distributor performance (e.g. achievement of target sales, respect of promo initiatives)
Education: university graduate (technical degree preferred)
- Language: Spanish mother tongue, fluency in English
- Personality traits: hands– on and analytical mindset, strong relationship building skills, commercial acumen, good oral and written communication skills
- Other requirements: driving license; computer literacy, proficiency in MS Office package, CRM– related knowledge
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >