TELUS International is looking for Linguistic Annotators to join our AI team in Poland. Successful candidates will work for a major technology company and will need excellent linguistic skills in English and French.
- Work with data to create structure/taxonomy.
- Review clusters of sentences and use internal tools to create tags and labels.
- Ad– hoc translations.
- Perform QA/testing tasks.
- Carefully and diligently process customer data, especially personally identifiable information (PII).
- Focus for extended periods of time to achieve goals.
- Change tasks quickly as the project focus progresses.
- Meet productivity and quality goals.
- Excellent knowledge of English and French.
- Language related education (linguistics, translation, journalism, teaching) or technical education (engineering, computer/information science) can be all considered.
- Excellent verbal and written skills as well as comprehension.
- Demonstrated technical expertise.
- Strong work ethic.
- Commitment to achieving project goals.
- Ability to work alone and on a team.
- Proactive involvement in improvement of policies and procedures.
- Involved logical thinking and decision making.
- Solution– oriented attitude.
- Problem– solving and analysis skills will be a must.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Coordination experience is a plus.
- Full– time availability.
- Eligibility to work in Poland.
- Experience with IT Support/Help Desk.
- Linguistic skills – knowledge of linguistic terms and concepts.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now!
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For enquiry email to: email@example.com
AI Data Solutions Creating and enhancing the world’s data to enable better AI via human intelligence.
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary Ground Truth AI training platform handles all data types across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human– like bot interactions and so much more.