We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer with a good understanding of the end-to-end product design process, well-developed design craft, and strong problem-solving skills.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will be a design expert and advocate within a product squad, having the opportunity to collaborate with a hybrid multidisciplinary team including clients, stakeholders, engineers, product owners, and business analysts. You will also be part of our design team —A group of 60+ designers with expertise in different areas of knowledge.
In this role you will:
- As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will be a design expert and advocate within a product squad, having the opportunity to collaborate with a hybrid multidisciplinary team including clients, stakeholders, engineers, product owners, and business analysts. You will also be part of Zemoga’s / Media Monks design team —A group of 60+ designers with expertise in different areas of knowledge.
- Understanding of the product design process and ability to use different skills according to what the product needs
- Experience in UX design, capable to understand, solve problems and represent solutions via user flows, experience maps, and wireframes
- Proven expertise owning and executing UI work based on an existing visual language or design system
- Strategic thinking, aimed towards the design and definition of new and existing products
- Ability to use research as a tool to learn and validate.
- Great communication and collaboration skills —You are expected to collaborate with stakeholders as well as business and technical peers.
- Great time management and ability to work autonomously when needed.
- Good English skills (B2 or above preferably – you’ll be working with clients in the US).
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.