Several false job solicitations are circulating via email and social media purporting to be official Getty Images communications. While our staff may initially contact you via social media if your experience is relevant to a posted role, we will never issue job offers or request personal financial information via social media. Further, all outreach will include the Getty Images’ employee email and phone contact. As a reminder, all career opportunities can be found here .
Designer – New York
Location: NYC – Remote Hybrid
Who You Are
Getty Images is looking for a Designer to join their in-house Marketing Creative team. Based in New York, you’ll be responsible for crafting a variety of creative assets including digital marketing ads, email campaigns, landing pages, and sales tools.
Your Next Challenge
- Work with Associate Creative Director, Senior Copy Writer and Marketing team members to develop interactive and engaging content for digital channels. When necessary, you’ll own those workstreams independently or with minimal oversight.
- Build digital ads, social media cards, landing pages, email designs, and YouTube Ads to highlight Getty Images and iStock product offerings.
- Develop and iterate on new design concepts for iStock digital channels and optimize for engagement and performance.
- Ensure Getty Images brand guidelines are implemented consistently across all channels.
- Bring innovative ideas to the table as part of the larger Marketing team, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Drive growth in global markets through localization of copy and imagery.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of design experience, preferably on an in-house marketing team for a visual media, technology or financial company (B2B experience preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects) and Figma
- Experience conceptualizing, storyboarding, and producing videos in After Effects (or similar programs)
- Shown design experience working on assets for social, ads, and digital campaigns
- You are dependable, positive, open-minded, and able to clearly communicate both verbally and visually
- Experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques
- Receptive to feedback and have a strong attention to detail
- Understand design elements, color, and composition, as well as a sensitivity to aesthetic and seasonal trends
- You understand and are able to follow brand identity and guidelines
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- Ability to rapidly ideate on brand and strategic marketing concepts
- A self-starter attitude and the initiative to know when to ask the right questions, of the right people
- Capacity to work autonomously and self-critique to achieve the best results
- Strong design and communication skills
- Ability to work with—and take direction and feedback from—Creative Director, Associate Creative Director, and Senior Copy writer, as well as internal clients
- A commitment to Moving the World with Imagery
Covid-19 Company Statement
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com . The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world’s best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 440 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we’re committed to living these Principles every day. Here’s how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We Are Inclusive Of Different Voices, Perspectives, And Experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com .
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room , and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends .
Find Getty Images on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , LinkedIn , Pinterest and Tumblr , or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world’s best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.