We do not accept agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Candidates interested in applying for this opportunity must be geographically based in the United States and possess the necessary work authorization.
Work you’ll do
The Work You’ll Do Under the Deloitte Project Team:
- Propose, plan, design, and deliver a full range of high– impact pursuit collateral (both print and digital), including, but not limited to: info graphics, presentations, print collateral; animation and motion graphics experience a plus
- Blend photography, imagery, charts, text, and multimedia elements to create high– impact materials that distinguish the Deloitte U.S. Firms in the marketplace and help win business
- Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to, and supports, the Deloitte brand, visual identity, legal guidelines and messaging
- Exercise judgment and project management skill to balance priorities and communicate to teams to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments; keep internal clients informed of projects and progress
- Develop long– term design strategies, staying ahead of the curve on design technologies and how they can be applied to needs of design team
- Report to Consulting design senior manager as part of Pursuit Management team within Market Development Services
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC suite (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative deliverables within tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Demonstrated project management and organization skills, and close attention to detail
- Self– starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative
- Knowledge of motion applications and video production a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or related field
- 5– 8 years of related work experience in business development, marketing or internal communications
Expected Work Schedule
Approximate hours per week
Our inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
Requisition code: 91208