Lingokids’ mission is to break down language barriers and provide equal opportunities for kids all around the world, while we aim to help parents and caregivers to follow up on the progress and achievements of their children.
To help deliver our educational content to millions of families, we’re looking for a Creative Copywriter.
At Lingokids, we encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with different perspectives and are eager to continue diversifying our company’s culture. We strive to be an inclusive, supportive place where you can do the best work of your career.
Our offices are in Madrid, Spain, but the position is open to anyone with experience working remotely. Some overlap with Central European Time is expected, though, for those times when a video call is the most efficient way to communicate.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content – games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc – every week, we are helping more than 60M families and their children around the world to develop their skills in a fun and effective way.
Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily while incorporating feedback from our customers.
Are you ready to playwork with us?
As a Copywriter, you will be responsible for:
- Define and oversee the development of all copy aspects of the Marketing Assets.
- Develop and oversee the creation of a clear, consistent tone of voice guide for our brand. Refine it and maintain it updated.
- Create and direct innovative, inspirational, emotional, and premium direct copies for a wide range of different assets: webpage, emails, marketing scripts.
- Ensure excellent grammar, spelling and style across our communication.
- Guide, mentor, inspire, and help to develop a talented team of creatives across all channels.
- Help the creative team, both internal and external, convert abstract concepts and ideas into effective and straight to the point copies for assets across different media channels.
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Editorial Team and main stakeholders to deliver the highest possible creative quality while adhering to the schedule.
- Generate Creative Concepts and strong copies that adhere to the content created by our internal content studio.
- Work closely with external stakeholders and brand holders to ensure that the brand tone of voice tone is being correctly represented.
- +10 years of experience.
- Portfolio displaying conceptualization skills.
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Excellent writing skills in American English.
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of writing: grammar, spelling, proofread.
- Strong experience in ad concepts, brand messaging and IP promotion. Desired experience in content creation for kids.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility, motivation, and sense of belonging.
- Stay current on the latest trends.
- Problem solver. Brand and business oriented. Able to take day– to– day decisions.
- Multichannel experience (digital and offline).
- Good management skills for resources and vendors relationships.
- Experience running concept pipelines and working with teams in other time zones.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don’t care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long– form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long– form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Experience working closely with non– technical stakeholders to refine requirements and bring them to life is a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience in kids’ industry
- Experience in subscription model companies
- SEO and keyword knowledge.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Unlimited remote working: you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you feel like it.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work– life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
📈 Stock options: joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
🌍 Visa sponsorship: if you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs included.
📚 Professional growth: up to €2.000 per year for conferences, books, and training.
💬 Language lessons: language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish, English or Portuguese.
🩺 Health care: we have optional health insurance as flexible retribution and 4 online therapy sessions for free to help your self– awareness and wellbeing.
💳 Flexible compensation: you’ll be able to include your monthly expenses in meals and transportations into your payroll.
🍲 Meal allowances: every month, you will receive a 60€ voucher for you to spend on the restaurants and food delivery services you like the most.
🖥 Home office setup: you’ll have a 400€ voucher to set up your home office and a 35€ monthly allowance for remote expenses.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! We have a real– time and honest feedback culture, and a formal 360º assessment every 6 months.
If you think you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >