Genuent is hiring for a Copywriter Editor for our client in Houston, TX. This is going to be a fully remote contract position. Qualified candidates may send an up-to-date Word resume to Katelyn Jones at Kjones@genuent.com.
Title: Copywriter Editor
- Responsible for writing and editing engaging, relevant, original copy for various marketing campaigns and the company website. The ideal candidate must be an excellent writer, editor, and proofreader. He/she is an ambassador for the brand and ensures all messaging reflects the company voice. Must be able to think strategically and provide solutions that are in line with business objectives and priorities.
- Write copy for various customer and prospect efforts including landing pages, blogs, email, in-bill communications and more.
- Collaborate with creative services team of designers and writers to produce creative that is on strategy, on target, in brand.
- Responsible for maintaining corporate and creative standards for all published written material.
- Think strategically to provide solutions that meet the needs of key stakeholders and is compelling to the market.
- Maintain the company’s image, identity, and communication style.
- Participate in strategic discussions and provide creative solutions.
- Ensure consistency and maintain brand integrity and compliance among all creative copy.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong editing skills required.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to think strategically to provide solutions.
- Solid business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and perform in a deadline-sensitive environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment.
- Ability to effectively present information and gain buy-in.
- Sets high expectations of self and work; self-motivated and resourceful.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in an agency or in-house creative group.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related field.