About Cresta And The Role
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Here at Cresta, we’re on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective – 10x faster and 10x better. We’re focused on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. At Cresta, we use our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Adobe, and Dropbox and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. If you’re looking for a foot into the AI space, this role could be for you!
As a Conversation Designer, you will be responsible for ensuring high quality AI conversation models that offer real time coaching and assistance for our customers’ contact center agents. You will lead a pod of our AI-Delivery team made up of AI Engineers and Conversation Analysts, in addition to regularly collaborating with Implementation Managers, Customer Success Managers, and customers to create and deliver AI conversation models to our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Lead customer AI Delivery projects
- Collaborate with Cresta Success team and Customers to understand customer problems to be solved with Cresta AI Product suite
- Design Call Flows for call center teams (Sales, Retention, Care, Customer Service)
- Define Labeling Guidelines that will be used to train AI Conversation models
What We Look For
- 2 years of experience in conversational design as a Conversation Designer/Architect role (e.g. building bots, conversational AI)
- Background in Linguistics
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Microsoft Office or G Suite Experience
- Bonus: experience using more “complex” software tooling e.g. diagramming software heavy on workflows and tooling (aka not just email/documents)
- Understand contact center Call Flows, Chat Flows, Sales Processes for Sales and Service teams.
- Machine Learning Labeling Experience