Spotahome is an international online marketplace which offers verified rental accommodation across 100 European cities in 27 countries and with a global ambition. Spotahome began as a start– up created in 2014 by 4 friends with a vision to revolutionise the traditional real estate space starting with digitalising rentals.
At Spotahome we make renting easy by allowing people to book completely online from wherever they are in the world, with the knowledge that the property they are booking is real and accurate. We are the only ones sending “Homecheckers” to make videos, floorplans, and photos to the almost 100,000 properties across Europe.
So far we’ve helped over 150,000 renters find their perfect home – no more traditional viewings, no more time– wasting, just easy online renting!
We are backed by some of the most highly reputed international investors from Silicon Valley, the UK, and Spain; having raised €80+ Million to date.
🚀 Remote flexibility, we trust our team and we are goal oriented
🥇 Paid internship: 700 euros gross per month with a 6 month full time duration.
👉 Starting date: June 2023
🙌 A hands– on Tutor to help you learn and grow..
🎉 People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
👏 International work environment with more than 16 nationalities
✨ No politics or bureaucracy. Only a great environment for you to achieve your best work
What would you be doing?
- Publish new online listings
- Change and edit listings
- Participate in quality– related activities and projects
- Help the team with online verification of properties
What are we looking for?
- English B2 or more. Spanish, Portuguese and/or German knowledge will be highly valued.
- Interest in technology, property and travel industry
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Startup mentality and creative mindset
- Agility and the desire to learn
What You Will Learn
- The secrets behind listing publication, including quality control and copywriting
- Strong support and onboarding – gaining insight and experience of working within a global award– winning startup
- Plenty of growth and learning opportunities
- Experience with multiple analytics tools
Join the Spotahome family
At Spotahome we have a friendly open collaborative culture and a united team vision. All of our #Spotters have the ability to make a big impact (we love entrepreneurial/risk taking/high ambition mindsets). Our work is rewarding and we help each other win by creating a supportive and collaborative environment for one another. Take a look at our opening and send us your application – we look forward to hearing from you!
Here at Spotahome we’re passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Everyone is welcome, we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or belief, gender or gender reassignment, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best selves to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let us know.
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >