Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full– time remote jobs. Our clients offer top– tier pay for top– tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a great writer with creative ideas about how to reach a global audience? Are you also an experienced HubSpot enterprise user? If so, we are looking for you!
At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our “Netflix for Enterprise Software” model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Overseeing multimedia marketing campaigns with a results– focused and data– driven plan.
- Reviewing product vision and roadmap documents to understand the key technical differentiation of our product versus the competition
- Drafting key marketing messages centered around this differentiation and deciding which customer personas to target
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Simply managing people and contracts. You will be writing and publishing your own original work and heightening your ability to create great content.
- Conducting run– of– the– mill market research. You will be working with real people across the world and telling their stories to reinforce the benefits of a remote work lifestyle.
- Operating under a typical corporate modus operandi. This is an opportunity for you to build a creative vision and push your marketing ingenuity to new limits!
Content Strategist Key Responsibilities
- Create unique written, video, and graphic content for various digital channels.
- Lead a team of other creatives, holding them accountable for high– quality standards.
- Measure the quantifiable impact of each piece and continuously improve standards and processes.
- Provide Crossover an active voice in online community discussions.
- At least 5 years of experience or 2 years of managerial experience in digital content marketing or professional writing.
- Solid HubSpot expertise.
- Extensive knowledge of digital communications techniques and SEO best practices.
- Experience in social media engagement on behalf of a brand.
Nice– to– have Requirements
- Experience working remotely.
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast– paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world– class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full– time (40 hours per week), long– term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help– and– faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self– paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job– related skills, and finally a few real– world job– specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password– recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ– 4434– ES– Madrid– ContentStrateg
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >