Sinch Email is looking for a versatile Content Marketing Manager to take full responsibility for the Mailjet blog and other content marketing initiatives around our Mailjet brand. As part of the Content team, you will create compelling pieces of content that take readers through the different stages of the sales funnel and along the customer journey. You will be expected to write and edit SEO– driven and thought pieces of content, as well as maintain our brand voice across our marketing channels. As a Content Marketing Manager, your goal is to expand Mailjet’s digital footprint and brand awareness through the content you create!
This role will involve working with internal subject matter authorities – including product marketing managers, product managers, deliverability experts, and other members of the team – to create outstanding pieces of content for our audience. You’ll need to be a strong writer with excellent communication and content editing skills and have a deep understanding of the B2B SaaS landscape. Our ideal candidate is as passionate about tech as they are about the use of the Oxford comma!
- Design content marketing strategies and set short– term goals for our Mailjet blog.
- Research and write engaging short– and long– form content for the blog and other outlets.
- Work with other members of the team to build compelling stories that encourage and educate our readers.
- Create product– led content pieces that resonate with our target audience.
- Edit, proofread, and improve content written by others following our style guides and brand voice.
- Optimize content for SEO to drive organic traffic and increase visibility and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with design and promotional teams to produce and distribute high– quality content.
- 3– 5 years of experience writing for technical audiences, turning complex topics into SEO– optimized, human– centric pieces of content for blogs, guides, ebooks, etc.
- Must be proficient in English (both written and verbal)
- Editorial attitude with an ability to research content personas and plan content that matches their interests, needs, and preferences.
- Understanding of content strategies and how to create different pieces of content for different stages of the sales funnel and customer journey.
- Experience working in collaboration with SMEs across other teams.
- Strong copy– editing skills and an eagle– eye for detail.
- Great project management skills to push projects along when multiple collaborators are involved.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically about content creation to help us achieve our marketing and sales goals.
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams across different time zones.
- Collaborative spirit and a caring and empathetic nature.
- HAVE SOME FUN: You will have access to a catalog of negotiated offers and will get a refund of up to 25€ per month for the activities of your choice, provided they fit in the 3 following categories: culture /sport /travel.
- ENJOY A NICE LUNCH: Each month we credit an amount on your meal ticket card which can be used to buy food as well as in restaurants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy 5+ weeks of paid time off. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support through Maven.
- WORK FLEXIBLY: We offer teleworking opportunities for most of our positions because we believe it is what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- STAND IN SOLIDARITY: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.
- TREAT YOURSELF: Our comprehensive anniversary program offers a personalized experience in recognition of milestones achieved.
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >