SolaVieve is a progressive technology and operations company focused on building communities informed about healthy and smart living worldwide.
We are digitizing our 40+ years of experience providing best– in– class health solutions by deploying it through a set of advanced technologies and operations.
Through our assortment of advanced digital health products (Holisticly®, Wellbeing Quotient (WQ)™, and Academly®), we are advancing health around the world. Clients can avail of virtual coaching sessions, live consultations with health practitioners, health tracking, a universe of quality health content, and more, all of which enable them to enhance their wellbeing and boost their health literacy.
Our strategic partners are the United Nations Global Sustainability Index Institute (UNGSII) and the World Health Innovation Summit (WHIS). Together, we are working on achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in cooperation with the WHO, UNICEF, UNOPS, UNSDSN, and other SDG– related Excellence Partners.
Throughout this three– month unpaid internship, the Content Editor will assist in the creation and refinement of new blog articles and whitepapers. The Content Editor’s additional duties will be to:
- Proofread content, ensure it is written in American English, and correct spelling, punctuation, and any grammatical errors
- Rewrite texts to optimize readability and make it easier for readers to understand
- Edit and adapt scientific/technical content to ensure it is accessible to all readers, while taking due care to preserve the original meaning and facts
- Edit and adapt content to tone and voice of social media channels
- Edit and adapt all content to hit the tone of Solution– Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Efficiently communicate any changes made to or questions relating to content to team members
- Apply the company Style Guide to content and ensure that it matches the tone and voice of SolaVieve
- Fact check information cited in material for publication
- Write engaging, meaningful content (articles, social media posts, snippets, video scripts, etc.) for a variety of platforms (both B2C and B2B)
- Work collaboratively with colleagues from different departments (e.g., graphic designers, image and video editors, creative directors, performance managers)
- Edit texts with regard to the relevant criteria for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Ensure the quality and all– around accuracy and consistency of the content produced
- Occasionally undertake tasks outside the normal scope of your job or this job post
- Possessing or pursuing a university degree in English Linguistics or English Studies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google Products
- Initial experience in start– ups or agencies (preferably in health and wellness sector)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Native English speaker or full professional proficiency
- Exceptional editing, writing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Meticulous approach to work
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to create stories and flesh out content
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks,prioritize goals, and meet short deadlines
- Ability to take initiative, and independently complete tasks and projects
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to communicate edits and suggestions for edits to team members in a clear and concise manner
- Constantly positive, professional attitude
- Ability to offer and receive constructive feedback, and apply any suggested changes from Team Leader efficiently and promptly
- Ability to work remotely
Connectivity / Technology:
Your internet connectivity is sufficiently maintained, allowing you to hold online meetings and accomplish tasks.
Your devices (e.g. laptops and/or smartphones) are sufficiently maintained, allowing you to use these gadgets to accomplish tasks and to communicate with your team.
- Equal opportunities – our flat hierarchy elevates each staff member making every opinion impactful
- Hands– on experience and the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Collaborative team environment – we support each other through patience, kindness, and the promotion of perseverance
- Flexible working hours and remote work promote an enhanced work– life balance
- Progressive prevention and lifestyle– focused health materials
- Long– lasting impact – you get the opportunity to make the world a healthier place through meaningful and purpose– driven work
The location of Solavieve GmbH is Kurfürsten– Anlage 52, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany. However this position is remote and can be performed from any location.
Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your CV (in English)!
We can’t wait to hear from you.
At SolaVieve, we don’t just accept diversity — we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.