Job Requisition ID #
Are you passionate about customers and documenting the business processes necessary to help them imagine, design, and make a better world? Do you pride yourself in crafting policy and process documentation that can be consumed at all levels within an organization? Are you obsessed with content standards and quality? If yes, you may be a good fit for Autodesk’s Customer Success Organization. We are looking for an experienced content designer/ technical writer, who is eager to create, govern and maintain content assets that support Autodesk’s Customer Success Organization. In this role, you will partner with our process teams and key process SMEs to create new knowledge articles, as well as develop and implement standards for content creation and management.
- Develop and maintain articles for an internal knowledge base of process and policy documentation that supports the effective delivery of Customer Success at Autodesk
- Understand in detail the organization’s processes and tools in order to produce content that supports user needs
- Contribute to structuring and governing the knowledge base
- Define guidelines for content management and quality and ensure all authors adhere to these
- Collaborate closely with project teams to understand key content requirements in different projects – stay informed of project changes, gather information for estimating content development efforts, and update stakeholders as needed
- Modify content as appropriate to correct errors, enhance clarity, and improve usability in response to feedback
- Minimum 3 years working experience in technical writing, content design or process documentation
- Native– level written English
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in English literature, journalism, creative writing, communications or similar
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for designing and structuring process and policy documentation
- Experience working with a variety of tools, techniques, and processes for content management
- Detail oriented with the ability to communicate the appropriate level of detail, depending on audience
- Ability to initiate and nurture relationships with stakeholders at all levels and across organizations
- Strong work ethic, craftsmanship, and quality standards
- Experience with user research techniques
- Experience with visual design
- Experience working in Customer Success
The Ideal Candidate
- You focus on the user – build strong relationships and gain insights into user needs. You identify opportunities that benefit our users and build and deliver solutions to meet their expectations
- You value accountability – follow through on commitments and make sure others do the same. You act with a clear sense of ownership, taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures. You establish clear responsibilities and processes for monitoring work and measuring results, including opportunities to give and receive feedback
- You have courage – passionate self– belief and trust necessary to be bold and brave in your actions to take controlled risks and encourage others to challenge your ideas, and delivery strong results
- You work cooperatively – comfortable working with colleagues at all levels and from all over the world to achieve shared objectives. You partner with others—representing your own interests while being fair to others. You easily gain the trust and support of others and credit others for their accomplishments and contributions
- You get stuff done – a self– starter who steps up to handle new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. You take action—identifying and seizing opportunities without unnecessary planning
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long– term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >