Proclinical is seeking a remote Medical Writer for a leading CME. The Medical Writer (MW) will be responsible for writing independent medical education (IME) and continuing medical education (CME) grants and needs assessments, in collaboration with a Medical Director (MD).
- Conduct research by reviewing the latest medical and scientific literature and internal data to support grant proposals/needs assessments in a variety of therapeutic areas and targeted across multiple healthcare professions
- Write multiple focused needs assessments/grants weekly (~2 per week), creating supportive literature reviews as well as activity titles, learning objectives, and agendas
- Collaborate with other content team members in order to finalize needs assessments/grants
- Analyze activity outcomes data to create high– quality outcomes reports
- Complete other content– related tasks as relevant
Skills And Requirements
- Prior CME grant writing experience is strongly preferred
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in continuing medical education (preferable) or medical communications. A graduate science degree in the life sciences is an asset
- Strong writing skills, particularly the ability to write accurately and succinctly about medical content, including clinical trial data, management guidelines, and therapeutic trends
- Expertise researching, compiling, and summarizing clinical and scientific evidence quickly
- Experience writing for a variety of professional audiences (physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals) and in multiple therapeutic areas
- Ability to quickly become familiar with new diseases and therapeutic areas
- Comfort working in a fast– paced, constantly evolving work environment while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- High level of competency in Microsoft Word; familiarity with Google Docs and Google Drive is an asset
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations overseeing medical education and familiarity with current trends in the industry
- Comprehensive understanding of AMA referencing
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Mooney at (+1) 619– 963– 2702 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >