Technical Job Information
Engagement: Part– time;
Job Model: Remote;
Salary: Hourly, Compensation Based on Skills and Experience;
Business and Writing Language: English.
What’s The Happy Beavers all about?
The Happy Beavers is an easy– to– use online store for all kinds of content, like blog posts, white papers, translations, and more. We combine smart technology with people’s creativity to make great content that shares our clients’ stories in many different languages.
What We’re Looking For:
We seek a flexible ChatGPT Content Writer to support our content generation endeavors, skillfully utilizing ChatGPT to enhance the creative process of other writers.
As a ChatGPT Content Writer, you’ll be a junior content writer who uses ChatGPT to help others with excellent prompt skills during the content creation process. You should have some initial experience with ChatGPT, but primarily, we’re seeking a talented junior copywriter with a strong interest in a technology– driven role. Your main tasks will be assisting with things like adding links, updating old information, and other support duties. This role is perfect for someone looking to grow and learn more about AI– assisted content writing.
The following skills are most important for this role:
- Strong experience in content writing and great writing skills;
- Excellent English skills;
- Better– than– average IT knowledge;
- Solid problem– solving and thinking abilities;
- Quick to learn and adapt to new tools and ways of working;
- Can work well in fast– paced situations;
- Familiar with AI writing tools like ChatGPT;
- Positive mindset and eagerness to consume knowledge.
How is the work organized at The Happy Beavers?
At The Happy Beavers, work for ChatGPT Content Writers is organized through an online platform. The platform provides a centralized location where writers can manage their tasks, including viewing current assignments, deadlines, and instructions. Work is submitted through the platform, and any questions that may arise can be directed to the available Project Manager.
What does the hiring process look like?
- We will review your application and contact you to organize a short phone interview to go through job details and your profile;
- After the call you will be assigned a paid test task – it is a great way for you and us to see if the cooperation has both– sided potential.
- If you pass the test – that’s it, you are in!
Why Choosing The Happy Beavers is Your Best Decision Ever:
At The Happy Beavers, we value our employees and strive to create a positive work environment.
- Work remotely – enjoy the freedom to work from any location that brings you joy!
- Attractive compensation – we value our beavers’ expertise and experience, offering competitive pay
- Adjustable schedule – choose the hours that suit you best, whether on weekdays or weekends
- Engaging assignments tailored to your abilities and interests
By joining our team, you’ll not only learn about content creation in 2023 but also stay updated on future trends. This is perfect for experienced writers who want to keep up with the latest developments in the field. If you think you’d be a great fit for this job, go ahead and apply!
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >