Title: Behavioral Designer
Location: Fully Remote, U.S. Based
Job Type: Contractor, 15 hours/week
Fresh Tri is a fast-growing neuroscience-based digital health company that helps people build healthy habits. We utilize a unique combination of science, technology, and design to develop our mobile app aimed at helping people build and sustain healthy habits. The Fresh Tri app blends habit practice and mindset training along with an algorithm that analyzes behavioral patterns and helps users discover what behaviors work best for them.
How We Work
Our work culture is designed to encourage and support personal growth and development.
Team members are challenged to contribute to a variety of initiatives with many opportunities to learn new skills, take on new projects, and embrace new roles. We measure our individual successes by how much we help others on the team, and we measure our impact by how we improve the lives of those we serve.
Fresh Tri is a 100% remote team with headquarters on a 170-acre retreat in the Santa Cruz mountains in California.
The Work To Be Done
As a Behavioral Designer, you will support Fresh Tri’s multidisciplinary Behavioral Design team in the development of evidence-informed behavior change strategies, intervention concepts, and user-facing content. Your work will support users as they navigate the many cognitive and behavioral barriers of behavior change and building sustainable habits.
Desired Background And Experience
- Masters or Doctorate degree in the social sciences, including behavioral science, psychology, behavioral economics or public health (current students or candidates welcome to apply)
- You have a passion for both the art and science of behavior change, and enjoy finding ways to bridge the gap between theory and practice
- Must be deeply knowledgeable on psychological constructs highly correlated with health behavior
- Must have experience applying behavior change theories, models and frameworks such as Self-Determination Theory, COM-B, Integrated Behavioral Model and Habit Theory to the behavioral design process
- Ability to interpret empirical and theoretical research and use findings to design novel behavioral intervention concepts and content
- Ability to translate complex scientific concepts into digestible, simple summaries for populations with low health literacy
Please include a cover letter in your application.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are the heart of our Tri(be). Fresh Tri is for all.
We are a multicultural, Native-American women-led, proudly inclusive organization. We co-design our team culture to prevent discrimination against people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique.
Fresh Tri is a fast-growing neuroscience-based digital health company that helps people create healthy habits. Fresh Tri is a 100% remote team with headquarters on a 170-acre retreat in the Santa Cruz mountains in California.