100% Remote – Design effective AI chatbot conversations for fast growing AI– powered lead generation and conversion platform company
This Jobot Job is hosted by Blake Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $90,000 – $150,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a fast growing AI– powered lead conversion platform that bridges the gap between sales and marketing for some of the top industry leading companies across the country. We help companies engage, nurture, qualify, and convert cold internet leads into high intent sales opportunities.
Why join us?
We are is a fast growing, venture backed SaaS AI startup, experiencing some of the most explosive growth in our company’s history. We offer great benefits and a culture we think you’ll absolutely fall in love with.
- Remote– first work environment
- Employer subsidized comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 11 paid company holidays, 2 weeks of PTO, and 5 sick days
- Stock options for all employees
- 401k program + company match
- Employer subsidized monthly ClassPass membership
- Company provided computer and a monthly tech stipend
- Company matched volunteering days at organizations of your choice
- Culture and DEI initiatives, including events & peer recognition programs
***Unable to hire in Montana and Colorado***
We are looking for an AI Chatbot Conversation Designer to ensure our scripted SMS conversations are helpful, courteous, and solicit action from the reader. You will play a key role in maintaining the personality of our customer interactions, along with being accountable for all scripted content initiatives. You will partner with engineering to calibrate AI conversations, concierge leadership to ensure the script user experience is clear, and Client Success Managers to ensure client needs are met in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop scripts and messaging that lead to efficient, courteous, impactful SMS conversations
- Understand different customer segments and tailor scripts to each industry and use case
- Demonstrate a brand– publisher mindset in order to create the content our customers are looking for and help them optimize the path to – conversion
- Be accountable for any script– related changes that need to be made in response to client feedback and concierge user feedback
- Organize scripts, build and maintain an internal library based on specific use cases and industries
- Identify and document trends within lead responses to recommend areas for improvement
- Develop and document copywriting strategies to further enhance the customer and user experience of the AI scripts
- Train the AI by managing confidence thresholds, review responses and provide consistent feedback
- Own customer experience of perceived AI actions, including evaluating and recommending response handling options by system vs. human training
- Optimize the user experience of our scripts according to feedback from the Lead Development Representatives
- 1 year of experience designing conversational experiences for AI channels
- Proven track record of writing in different styles and tones on behalf of various brands within various industries required
- Effective written communication skills with strong emphasis on grammar and spelling required
- Prior chatbot conversation flow experience is a plus
- Must be highly resourceful and adaptable to effectively support multiple competing demands and changing priorities
- Team player who is self– motivated, detail– oriented, solution– focused and takes ownership of their work
- Possess a willingness and ability to work hands– on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast– paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present to and engage with a wide range of audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Writing, User Experience, Film, or related field
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.