City Lifestyle is looking for an Ad Designer to assist in the processing and completion of ad designs for local small business owners. A well organized, adaptable person with a passion for marketing and advertising would succeed in this full-time role based in our home office in the heart of Kansas City, MO, with the ability to work from home. This position would report to our Art Director.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Process and complete ad designs for small local business owners
- Uphold the company content policies for all advertising materials by flagging violations
- Collect and verify specifications for provided ad materials
- Fill incomplete ad insertions after deadline per internal artwork policies
- Communicate effectively via the approved communication avenues regarding marketing recommendations, policy violations, and operational issues
This individual should possess the following skills/traits:
- A sense of ownership and follow-through for all tasks
- Ability to adapt to growth within our rapidly expanding company. Self-induced initiative is greatly desired.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- A passion for all things marketing and advertising
- A degree in a form of Graphic Design and at least 3 years of professional design experience
- 5 years of professional design experience without a degree in graphic design
- Residency in the Kansas City Metro area
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign in particular
- Familiarity with Google Suite, experience with Airtable is a plus
City Lifestyle is a luxury publishing company headquartered in downtown Kansas City, MO that publishes monthly magazines in a model created exclusively for and about the residents of various communities. Each publication is directly mailed to its community and is paid for by local advertising.
City Lifestyle launched its flagship publication, Leawood Lifestyle, in September 2009. Since its launch in 2009 City Lifestyle has grown to be one of the fastest-growing companies in the country according to Inc. 5000 with magazines located across the United States from coast to coast. The corporate office for City Lifestyle is located in downtown Kansas City, Missouri.
- Ranked 5.0 out of 5 stars by Glassdoor
- 100% of employees would refer City Lifestyle to a friend (Glassdoor)
- #1 producer of luxury publications targeting local cities and communities
- Collectively reaching over 2.5M readers each month
Dependability is a must, and references will be required. Due to the volume of candidates, please post, but do not call. All resumes will be reviewed.