- Description:* Drafting or Design for Utility scale projects focused on Distribution. Candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of recent distribution design experience or a solid foundation in AutoCAD. They are currently supporting several different programs but this group of designers will be supporting the Lateral Underground program.
- Skills:* Autocad, Distribution design, NEC, Design Manager, BOUD, Maximo, WMS, Poleforeman, Overhead, Underground
- Responsibilities:* -Review scope of work and produce distribution designs based on best practices, standards, and procedures -Extract necessary information from provided survey data, inspection data, and existing municipal records. -Update client GIS database -Generate construction prints for crews to build designs -Generate permit documentation based on municipality guidelines -Generate Engineering documentation to support design choices -On occasion, perform field visits to work sites to gather data with fleet vehicle
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- Must have a basic knowledge of structural components and design methods.
- Must be familiar with proper engineering layout techniques.
- Ability to develop and produce structural modification drawings and be accurate and detail oriented.
- Preferred Qualifications: Familiarity with detailed permitting. Familiarity with NERC & NESC guidelines.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.